1920's Bungalow, Mother Knows Best – S2 Ep5
This episode is titled “Mother Knows Best New Home for Daughter” featuring Ansley and Denise Goodheart. When first-time homebuyer Ansley, falls in love with 1920s-era charm home the sisters noticed structural red flags. The Sisters are forced to face one of their most challenging renovation projects yet. An unwelcome surprise is found after demo of specific areas of the home, uncovering dead rats and major foundation issues. Lex and Alana get creative with the budget to deliver the final design of her new dream home.
Featured Vendor On This Episode:
- Trey Palmer – Carpenter – www.CaseRestoration.com The Southeast’s Leader in Water Damage Restoration.
- High Garden Herbs Tea & Tradition – www.highgardentea.com
- Reclaim It Nashville – www.reclaimitnashville.com – A small husband and wife-operated wholesale and retail business.
- Rob Baughman – Contractor- Project manager at L and L Contractors – www.LandLcontractors.com – Founded in 2006 by Murfreesboro native Donald Lester.
- Preservation Station – www.ThePreservationStation.com – Since 2003, Preservation Station has been designers’, builders’, and home-owners’ source for antique lighting and unusual architectural elements.
The unofficial Listed Sisters podcast is following the hit HGTV Show “Listed Sisters” with Lex & Alana Leblanc. We are not affiliated with HGTV, The Listed Sisters TV Show, or Lex and Alana Napier.
Or Subscribe To the Podcast on Android
Subscribe with RSS
Click HERE to join our new Facebook Group. This will be the place to get involved, leave comments, and join in the conversation.
Subscribe to Kathy's videos on YouTube HERE
Visit Gary's Blog HERE
This is a fan podcast and is not associated with HGTV, The Listed Sisters TV Show, or Lex and Alana LeBlanc.